Scope and Acceptance of Terms
Additional terms, including our Terms and Conditions for travel bookings, may apply when you book products or services with us. Independent suppliers that we use, such as airlines and hotels, have their own policies and agreements.
Our website is not directed to children under 18 (“Minors”), and we do not offer products or services for use by children. Minors are specifically prohibited from booking, purchasing and using any products or services available on our Website.
You agree to protect the secrecy of your username and password (“login information”) to access restricted portions of our Website. You will be responsible, financially or otherwise, for all use of our Website by you and anyone using your login information. You represent and warrant that all information that you submit to us about yourself and others, including name and email addresses, is true, valid and accurate, and that you have the right to give us such information.
All information, text, logos, images, graphics, software and other content that make up our Website are the property of Crillon Tours S.A. or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other U.S. and international laws, through the application of local laws or other treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Website may violate such laws.
Use of Our Website
Unless we grant you permission in advance and in writing, you may use our Website only for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not use the Website to provide services to a third party. You may download, display or print one (1) copy of any portion of our Website for your informational, personal and non-commercial use, provided that you retain all intellectual property (whether ours or one of our provider’s), including copyright and trademark, and other proprietary notices. Our copyright notice must be reproduced as follows: © 1958 – 2019 Crillon Tours S.A. – All Rights Reserved. Modification of the content on our Website or use for any other purpose is a violation of our intellectual property and other proprietary rights. Unauthorized use of our trademarks, service marks or logos may be a violation of domestic and international intellectual property and other laws. Journalists and search engines may cite or refer to our Website URL’s without limitation.
We make no representation that the information on our Website is suitable or available for use in all locations. Access to our website from a territory where the content of our Website does not comply with the all laws of that territory is prohibited. Persons who choose to access our Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Links to Our Website
We welcome third party links to our Website. Unless we agree in writing with you otherwise, you agree to comply with our linking policy as follows: (a) any link to our Website must be in plain text and clearly marked “Crillon Tours S.A. Website,” (b) the link’s attributes may not present Crillon Tours S.A. in a false or negative light, or provide misleading or false information about our company, its Website or services, (c) the link’s attributes may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored or endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with Crillon Tours S.A, (d) the content of our Website may not be replicated, framed or mirrored, (e) the copyright or other notices on this site may not be removed or obscured, (f) none of our trademarks may be used, and (g) we reserve the right to require you to remove the links to our Website at any time and in our sole discretion.
Links to Third Party Websites
All content on our website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, and Crillon Tours S.A disclaims all warranties, express or implied (unless such warranties are incapable of exclusion under applicable law), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that any of the content made available through our Website is accurate, complete, current, or reliable. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Although we make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our Website, we do not warrant that the information or material accessible through our Website is free of viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful contents or components.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of this Website and its content is at your sole risk, subject to applicable law. Services and products made available on our Website are subject to conditions imposed by our independent suppliers, including but not limited to tariffs, conditions or carriage, international conventions and arrangements, and federal government regulations. Any independent suppliers who furnish products or services through our Website are independent contractors, and not agents or employees of Crillon Tours S.A. You agree to assume any and all liability for use of the information and other material on our Website. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CRILLON TOURS S.A AND/OR ITS INDEPENDENT SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CRILLON TOURS S.A HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO RECOVER SUCH DAMAGES.
Crillon Tours S.A reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violation of this agreement, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to our Website.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Such unenforceable provision will be replaced with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of the original provision.
Booking & Services
- Rates valid from January to December 2019.
- This is only a quote. Once we receive your confirmation, the same one is subject to availability.
- Referential rates subject to confirmation at the time of reservation.
- Exchange rates and bank fees are non-refundable (3%).
- All rates are quoted in US Dollars effective on the date. They may be adjusted without previous notice according to the dollar devaluation, fuel cost surge and other factors related to the Bolivian economy.
- Crillon Tours S.A. is responsible for the passenger’s luggage, nonetheless valuable objects and documents, as well as money, is full responsibility of passengers.
- Crillon Tours S.A. services can be purchased directly or by authorized agents throughout the world.
- All services must be previously confirmed by Crillon Tours S.A.
- Passengers are responsible for carrying proper documentation such as passports, vaccination certificates and visas when necessary.
- During raining season -usually from November to March-, the Salt Flats, as well as the Red & Green Lagoons may become flooded any moment and it won’t be possible to visit some attractions. Alternative visits will be arranged.
- Roads at the Salt Lake are not paved and during raining season the journeys can take much longer.
- Please note that Crillon Tours S.A. cannot be responsible of any event or circumstance beyond the reasonable. In case reasons of force majeure, such as adverse weather conditions, blockades, or strikes which will enforce a change of route, we will have to charge an additional fee, therefore we kindly ask that passengers be in title of a proper insurance to cover these costs. We would deliver the relevant letter, explaining the reasons why visitors had to pay this additional fee.
- Please take note that in the border area with Hito Cajon in Chile, occasional snow storms can occur (usually in July and August) affecting passengers’ transfer to/from San Pedro de Atacama, and the route can be changed if the traditional one is closed.
- The Hydrofoil cruises on Lake Titicaca are in shared basis with other clients unless specified otherwise.
- The order of the visits on Lake Titicaca can be changed, however, all visits will be granted.
- We kindly ask our guests staying overnight at “Posada del Inca Ecolodge” on Sun Island to take only a small bag with personal belongings they will need for the overnight. The rest of the luggage will be kept in our deposit in the lower part of the Island.
- Please note that we always book the best available hotels at “Uyuni Salt Flats” and the REA -National Reserve Eduardo Avaroa-, but hotels in the REA are rustic and with a basic service, due to the far-off location with the supply & distribution centers, including electricity. At the Salt Lake, hotels are unique, but sometimes they also have small limitations for the same reasons.
- Visits such as Sunset and Sunrise tours, Star gazing and Water Mirror Reflections are subject to weather conditions.
- When going to Coroico, an entrance fee to the Cotapata National Park is charged on site (USD 10.00 approximately). This fee is not included in our quotation.
- Please note that official hotels classification in Bolivia do not always match international standards.
- In 2010, the Government announced that they were going to suspend the fuel subsidy, but they finally didn’t do it. If the decree is imposed again, we will be forced to adjust our rates accordingly.
- The visit to Tarabuco Indigenous Market in Sucre, can only be made on Sundays.
- Please note the House of Liberty in Sucre, Royal Mint in Potosi and most museums in Bolivia are closed on Mondays.
- When visiting Madidi National Park, an entrance fee to the park is charged on site (USD 18.00 approximately) and to Pampas area (USD 22.00 approximately); this fee is not included in our quotation.
- When doing the FD Biking tour to Coroico, an entrance fee to the Cotapata National park is charged on site (USD 10.00 approximately), this fee is not included in our quotation.
- Please note that hotel rates in Santa Cruz are increased in September, during the EXPOCRUZ International Trade Fair.
- On the train Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes one person can carry just only one piece of luggage of 5 kg. The luggage will be stored at the hotel in Cuzco.
- The journeys mentioned in this website are operated by Crillon Tours S.A. which sometimes acts only as an agent for hotels, transportation companies or inland service providers.
- Crillon Tours S.A. can accept no liability for any delay, loss, damage or injury to or in respect of any person or property.
- Crillon Tours S.A. reserves the right to change routes, hotels, or sightseeing services of any itinerary outlined in this website.
- Non-show and last-minute cancellations pay the 100% in local services and 30% in hydrofoil services.
- Hotel cancellations pay the first night.
- All cancellations must be advised at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
- Cancellation policy in other cities are subject to our ground operator terms & conditions.
- Cancellations in Uyuni must be advised at least one month before the beginning of services.
- Exchange rates and bank fees are non-refundable (4%).
** PLEASE ASK TO THE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE OF YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU NEED A VISA TO ENTER BOLIVIA **