- The airports of Santa Cruz, Cochabamba & La Paz are open for all international flights, as well as all local Airports.
- All land borders are open, -Argentina, Brazil, Peru & Chile- which have recently opened their borders on May 1st- including Hito Cajon, the border between Uyuni Salt Flats & San Pedro de Atacama
- For travelers coming from abroad to the Plurinational State of Bolivia, only one of the following requirements will be required:
A) Vaccination certificate against COVID-19 in a physical or digital format with a two-dose or single-dose schedule, at least fourteen (14) days before the date of admission.
B) Certified negative RT-PCR test for persons over five (5) years of age:
- By air, up to seventy-two (72) hours before the departure from the country of origin.
- By land, river, or lake, up to seventy-two (72) hours before the entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
C) Certified nasal antigen test for persons over five (5) years of age:
- By air, up to forty-eight (48) hours before the departure from the country of origin.
- By land, river, or lake, up to forty-eight (48) hours before the entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
Travelers must comply with the biosafety measures established in the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
- Yellow Fever certificate is only RECOMMENDED, NOT MANDATORY, and only as an option if you travel to inside jungle areas.
- In all closed areas as well as in the airport, visitors must use a facemask, keep the 1.50 meters distance & carry a small bottle of alcohol, although all hotels and vehicles can provide it to you.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURISM VISA
- The Tourism VISA can be issued at any Bolivian Consulate, OR AT ANY ENTRANCE POINT IN BOLIVIA, which will take about 45 minutes and is more recommendable.
- Valid passport until the date of departure from Bolivian territory.
- The Visa for US citizens is for ten (10) years, allowing multiple entrances. The fee is USD 160.00 paid in Bolivian pesos (BOB), to the currency exchange of the day, and at Santa Cruz, Cochabamba & La Paz airports, the visa can also be paid with MasterCard & Visa credit/debit cards, not American Express.
- For Groups 2 and 3, the Visa is USD 103.00 paid in Bolivian pesos (BOB), to the currency exchange of the day, and at Santa Cruz, Cochabamba & La Paz airports, the visa can also be paid with MasterCard & Visa credit/debit cards, not American Express.
- A VOUCHER given by CRILLON TOURS specifying all the confirmed hotels they will stay at during their visit to Bolivia.
- A photocopy of the passport.
- Financial solvency accredited by a sworn statement supported by documentary evidence, or just a receipt/voucher of any ATM machine, both just to show it, not to give it away.
Crillon Tours has implemented all the international (WTTC) and local bio-safety protocols, ensuring the operation of our “Travel Bubbles” throughout our own infrastructure, over which we have total control. We will also verify this operating system with our partners and suppliers.
Crillon Tours will remain working remotely for future quotes, bookings, and assistance.
As always, you can contact our 24/7 emergency staff contacts:
Judith Hoffmann / Crisis and Emergencies Manager: +591-71559843
Liz Carrasco / Incoming Manager: +591-72029213
For inquiries, click here.
Sebastian Villena / Marketing & Product
**Last update: November, 2022**