- Air borders are open and commercial flights are permitted to operate. Please check the specific requirements with your airline.
- Bolivia suspended flights from Europe until Friday, January 8, 2021.
- Travelers must present a negative PCR test dated within 72 hours of the flight if coming from a country bordering Bolivia, within 7 days of the flight if coming from within South and Central America, and within 10 days of the flight if coming from North America, Europe or Asia.
- All borders remain open, however, some of the countries bordering Bolivia have maintained closure of their land, river, and lake borders, and thus entering and exiting Bolivia may not be possible at this time.
- The wearing of facemasks in public places is mandatory and social distancing measures must be respected.
Crillon Tours has implemented all the international (WTTC) and local bio-safety protocols, ensuring the operation of our “Travel Bubbles” throughout our own infrastructure, over which we have total control. We will also verify this operating system with our partners and suppliers.
Crillon Tours will remain working remotely for future quotes, bookings, and assistance.
For inquiries, click here.
Sebastian Villena Morgan / Marketing & Product
We appreciate your support during this challenging time and look forward to welcoming you when the time is right.
**Last update: January 4, 2021**